A Song For
SoundSync is a music licensing and sound design agency that applies local creative forces to unite sound and vision.
SoundSync Music x Universal Music Publishing Group Present:
Austin SYNC Songwriting Camp
- The camp will be conducted over the course of 2 weeks.
- UMPG A&Rs will host a songwriting intro to begin the camp
- Selected ATX songwriters will be paired with UMPG writers
- Groups will consist of 2 topliners + 1 producer
- Writers will have 7 days to complete a demo and 7 additional days to complete a finished song
- Writers will have the opportunity to work with UMPG and SoundSync Music for placements in TV, film, etc.
- It is NOT a full-time camp so if you have a day-job, you can work around whatever hours are most convenient for you.
See more details on our FB event.
Applications are currently closed.
Music for Every Moment.
Music Licensing & Clearance
Have a song in mind? From super indie/underground to Top 40 music, let us help you negotiate and clear the rights to use any song your heart desires.
Music Supervision & Curation
Need music? Browse our selection of local bands and independent artists or tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll send our expertly curated suggestions.
Film Scoring & Sound Design
Need something original? Let our in-house team of Austin musicians design the sounds of your next project or create an original score for your film.
Weekly Staff Picksupdated every Friday
via parent company
On Vinyl Media
Born Again Virgin